- Innovator in the mass adoption of consumer electronics, web, and mobile applications through work at industry-leading firms
- Leading teams at companies of all sizes, from newly formed startups to Fortune 500 multinationals
- Identifying and developing deep relationships in customer and partner organizations.
- Thriving in an environment of rapid change and innovation.
- Representing his company in media, industry, analyst, and executive briefings.
- Eagle River Interactive
- Consulting for various clients including Texas Instruments, Nokia, GameStop, Sharp USA, and many others
Selected Conference and Media Appearances
- Wall Street Journal
- Information Week
- Wireless Communications Alliance
Books — As an editor and reviewer
Open Source projects I've contributed to
- Consumer electronics design, sourcing, and manufacturing
- Lots of scripted/compiled/interpreted languages
- OO design and architecture
- Network, systems, and security infrastructure design and implementation
- Lots of experience in developing for and administering many flavors of Unix
- Making my son and wife laugh until they fall down
- Solving difficult product and technology problems
- Listening to and performing an eclectic variety of music
- Creating and building things that are interesting and at times dangerous to myself
- Learning how to create new things to amuse myself, my family, and my friends